Welcome to GmailNotifier.Net Sign in | Join
in Search

Google Apps - Server Error

Last post 09-20-2007 6:48 PM by admin. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-26-2007 10:06 AM

Google Apps - Server Error

I am using Sohail's Gmail Notifier for Google Apps v1.0.0.5. When I double-click the tasktray icon to open my browser and view my Gmail account, the following error message is displayed:

Server error

Sorry, you've reached a login page for a domain that isn't using Google Apps. Please check the web address and try again.

I don't know whether this is a problem on the part of the program or Google's own server. I am just trying to log into my regular Gmail account, nothing specially hosted. Sohail's Gmail Notifier has no problem checking the account for new mail and displaying it when it arrives. Even though I am using regular Gmail, I prefer this program to Google's Notifier because Google's program has a few bugs and development/support appears to have ceased a long time ago, although this is one of the few things that Google's program seemed to do correctly for me.

Thanks a lot for this great alternative to Google's notifier. Even if this problem can't be fixed, I still prefer it to Google's as I can just open my browser and head to gmail.com anyway.

• 05-27-2007 12:25 AM In reply to

Re: Google Apps - Server Error

This is working a few hours later, so I am assuming it was on Google's end. Thanks.
  • 05-27-2007 8:50 PM In reply to

No worries, I think this problem was related to Google. Thanks anyway!
  • 05-30-2007 12:57 AM In reply to

I'm having the same problem here, just installed Sohail's Notifier. App connects to my account fine and informs if I have new messages but when I click go to inbox...
  • 05-30-2007 3:01 AM In reply to

Now it's working, program was running couple hours and then I closed it. I tried to launch and close it many times when I first installed it application get it to work.

Main thins is that it works now! Smile

• 09-20-2007 6:48 PM In reply to

Thats good to hear!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © GmailNotifier.Net, 2010. All rights reserved.